Electrostatic Spray Disinfection Services
Why Electrostatic Disinfection?
- Kills COVID-19 virus on all surfaces
- NSF-registered “no rinse on food-contact surfaces” sanitizer
- Carpet, rug, and soft surface sanitizer
- Eliminates allergens
- Safe for people and pets
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses in ten minutes or less including H1N1, MRSA, Norovirus, HIV, Legionella, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Hepatitis A, B, and C, Ebola virus, E. coli, Streptococcus, Salmonella, Tuberculosis, plus 35 other illness-causing microbes
- Destroys mold and eliminates odors
Learn more about what we do
What is Electrostatic Disinfection?
Per CDC recommendations, we clean all high-touch surfaces with a soap and water solution and high-quality microfiber prior to disinfecting in order to remove any soil. We then use a hospital-grade, EPA registered disinfectant sprayed through an electrostatic sprayer - the sprayer adds a positive charge to the disinfectant, causing it to adhere in an even layer on all surfaces. The disinfectant wraps around objects, covering the top, bottom, and all sides for complete sanitization. You can rest assured that after treatment your space is as germ-free as possible.
Is it right for you?
Electrostatic disinfection provides many benefits for a variety of consumers. Business owners can demonstrate their dedication to the health and safety of their customers and employees by utilizing this service on a weekly basis, promoting peace of mind for themselves and their communities. There are many other uses for this service, including:
-Rental owners between tenants
-Post-Covid-19 infection in an office or home setting
-Anyone trying to eliminate tough odors that have not responded to other treatments
Electrostatic disinfection is charged at $0.25 per square foot for a one-time disinfection. A weekly service is charged at $0.15 per square foot.